Property Management Owner Services
- Monthly Statements, showing income and expenses.
- Annual Statements, including 1099.
- Scheduled Property Inspections semiannually.
- Coordination of regular maintenance.
- Coordination of repairs.
- Qualifying of prospective tenants by employment and credit check (Including prior Evictions and criminal checks).
- Collection of rent monies.
- Rent monies deposited to your local account, or mailed to you.
- Payment of mortgages, insurance, etc. (Additional $25.00 fee & a minimum of 2 payments held in management trust account for each account serviced).
- Inspection upon tenant vacating premises.
- All monies processed mailed no later than the 10th of each month to the owner, second owner check issued no later than the 25th of each month for tenants that have paid late.
- All rents due on the 1st, late on the 3rd, 5-day notices filed on the 5th.
- All rents due on the 1st, partial month move-in is pro-rated and monies are paid to the owner upon processing paperwork the following month.
- Security deposits are held in the Broker’s Trust account.
- Full time property manager & assistant
- Rentals advertised on our website, rental list and many other webpages (Craigslist, Zillow, Hotpads, Trulia, etc.).
- Owner web access to view current status of all aspects of their properties and make contributions.
- Tenant web access to view account information, pay rent, submit service issues, etc.
- Listed under the trusted and well known Re/Max name.
Account set-up fees & Reserve:
One time 50% of the monthly rental rates set up fee, maximum $400.00 per property, see Property Management Agreement for details. Maintenance reserve is $200 per property; see Property Management agreement for details.
Note: For owners with multiple properties the setup fee and reserve are less depending on the total number of units.
Office Hours for all owner services: **ARIZONA TIME**
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM